fot

[Fot] New member

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] New member
From: Mark Santerre via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 22:02:56 -0400

--0000000000003d49ad05c62e79a7

Hi my name is Mark and I was nominated to the group by Bob Lang
Thank you Bob and all the members who welcomed me.
As Bob said I am one of three guys who now own the 70 TR6 that belonged to
Tony Martin.
Bob had mentioned we suffered a set back wed at Palmer 1-1/4 lap into TNiA
the right front spindle sheared off at the seal boss.
 The front is mostly all custom parts.
Spindles were oversize made by Group 44 ,
Hubs are custom with Jaguar rotors,and 4 piston JRZ on one side Sierra on
the other
The JRZ mounting ears were snapped off when axle let go.
We have a spare spindle but are having trouble  finding a caliper.
Would anyone have an idea where I could possibly  find one.

Mark

--0000000000003d49ad05c62e79a7

b Lang<div dir=3D"auto">Thank you Bob and all the members who welcomed me.<=
/div><div dir=3D"auto">As Bob said I am one of three guys who now own the 7=
0 TR6 that belonged to Tony Martin.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Bob had mentione=
d we suffered a set back wed at Palmer 1-1/4 lap into TNiA the right front =
spindle sheared off at the seal boss.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0The fron=
t is mostly all custom parts.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Spindles were oversize=
 made by Group 44 ,</div><div dir=3D"auto">Hubs are custom with Jaguar roto=
rs,and 4 piston JRZ on one side Sierra on the other</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
The JRZ mounting ears were snapped off when axle let go.</div><div dir=3D"a=
uto">We have a spare spindle but are having trouble=C2=A0 finding a caliper=
.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Would anyone have an idea where I could possibly=
=A0</div></div>

--0000000000003d49ad05c62e79a7--

--===============7657396303396239873==

fot@autox.team.net