fot

Re: [Fot] Bearings for Southwick Conversion

To: Phil Gott <vfracing@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bearings for Southwick Conversion
From: Dave via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:25:18 -0800
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
The Timken number that I tried using is RW507ER.  Perhaps the Suffix R is the
radius designation.  In any event, it doesn't really cross with the Green
bearing used for the Moser axle and I could not get a different Timken bearing.
 The inner races have a different radius on the i.d.  I alway use Timken, but
not this time.  Southwick will also send you Green bearings.  Number RW507E.
Dave H.

Sent from my iPad