fot

[Fot] Looking for a trailer

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Looking for a trailer
From: dustin nicholson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 15:40:52 -0600
Amici,

Itâ??s time to trade my open car hauler for an enclosed trailer and Iâ??m not
finding what I want in the market place so figured Iâ??d try yâ??all.

Iâ??m looking for an enclosed low profile single car trailer. I want low
profile for easier towing and to fit in a normal garage door. These seem to
exist as motorcycle trailers with about 5â??-6â?? inside height clearance.
About 1â??-0â??+ lower than a typical enclosed trailer. The problem with
motorcycle trailers is they tend to be too narrow and not long enough. Any idea
where I might find one car sized? My next step will be custom order, but Iâ??d
rather not pay for custom.

Related note, my nice all aluminum open car hauler is for sale. Good size for
Triumphs, just big enough for my Jag MKII 4 door sedan. I get lots of
compliments on this nice trailer. Holler at me if you want details or photos.

Thanks,

Dusty Nicholson
1955 EP TR3 #72
281-871-9623