fot

[Fot] Triumph Spitfire Race Transmission

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Spitfire Race Transmission
From: Sean Henry via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:24:23 -0500

--000000000000a391f405b56c1362

Hi Chris,

This is Sean Henry.  I was forwarded your email by Sam Halkias about you
selling off some of your racing spitfires.  I race a 1977 1500 Spitfire.
Sam has been gracious enough to build me a full blooded race motor this
past offseason so now I'm looking for a transmission that can take the
abuse of this new engine.  Currently I am using a stock 4 speed but I have
a feeling this won't hold up for long.  Do you by chance have a race
prepped transmission for a 1500? For that matter do you have a race prepped
rear end, welded or LSD?  I've been told that the easiest and most cost
effective way to get a beefed up transmission is to convert over to a GT6
Trans.  I've explored this option but haven't gotten very far with it.

Anyways if you have a race transmission that would fit my application i
would be happy to make a deal.

Regards,

Sean Henry

--000000000000a391f405b56c1362

as forwarded your email by Sam Halkias about you selling off some of your r=
acing spitfires.=C2=A0 I race a 1977 1500 Spitfire.=C2=A0 Sam has been grac=
ious enough to build me a full blooded race motor this past offseason so no=
w I&#39;m looking for a transmission that can take the abuse of this new en=
gine.=C2=A0 Currently I am using a stock 4 speed but I have a feeling this =
won&#39;t hold up for long.=C2=A0 Do you by chance have a race prepped tran=
smission for a 1500? For that matter do you have a race prepped rear end, w=
elded or LSD?=C2=A0 I&#39;ve been told that the easiest and most cost effec=
tive way to get a beefed up transmission is to convert over to a GT6 Trans.=
=C2=A0 I&#39;ve explored this option but haven&#39;t gotten very far with i=

--000000000000a391f405b56c1362--

--===============3692443821241249308==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com