fot

Re: [Fot] The Kastner Cup 2021?

To: Bob Kramer <rkramer56@gmail.com>, Greg Blake <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Kastner Cup 2021?
From: Mike Munson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:14:50 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_2238664_1649874291.1582744491003

 My vote would be ECR!=20

Mike

On Monday, February 3, 2020, 08:55:44 PM CST, Greg Blake via Fot <fot@autox=
.team.net> wrote:=20

I had the pleasure of running the new short course at eagles canyon in earl=
y December and it was amazing. We run the full course this spring and I=E2=
=80=99ll be sure to give a full report then.=20

In any case, I=E2=80=99d love to help host at ECR next year. I=E2=80=99d he=
lp out at COTA or Hallet too. But my preference would be ECR then Hallet th=
en COTA in that order. Yes I live in Austin, but I just prefer those two ve=
nues over COTA. Just my opinion.=20

Greg

Sent from my iPhone