fot

Re: [Fot] tr-6 rod bearings

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr-6 rod bearings
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 05:56:06 -0400
I run the same bearings in my TR250 vintage racer, they are the bearing
to run. FWIW, I have never done the coating route, and in 20 seasons on
track in a TR3, TR4 and the 250 have never had a bearing issue either.
Set the correct clearance, and you will be fine.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com