fot

[Fot] Ken Gillanders

Subject: [Fot] Ken Gillanders
From: jfrymark at aol.com (John Frymark)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 16:39:28 -0500
I had the privilege of living and working close to Ken?s home for a time so
urgently needed parts were handy and ?free shipping? too. When I buzzed over at
lunchtime on a workday I knew I?d spend it hearing stories and shooting the
breeze about all kinds of things. Ken?s time on the Temple City city council
was often a topic. He was opinionated, but a gentleman and willing to play his
civic part as a citizen. And, of course, an enthusiast of racing Triumphs,
including drag racing!

John Frymark