fot

[Fot] Amazon.com: "Roll the Pole"

Subject: [Fot] Amazon.com: "Roll the Pole"
From: joealexandervintage at gmail.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:23:54 -0500
FOT Member Richard Taylor just published his book "Roll The Pole".

With a long term friendship with Richard, I have heard many of the his
experiences by word of mouth. Now it's in book form and will not
disappoint.....anyone. You don't have to be an aviation buff to appreciate the
adventures.

Furthermore, rolling the pole at the magnetic north, was the prologue to an 11
year expedition to Greenland to salvage and restore the now famous "Glacier
Girl", a P-38 Lightning from WWII.

Richard Taylor races #196 TR4A, which he drives to and from the track. He has
joined us at Mid-Ohio, VIR, and Road Atlanta.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Roll+the+pole

We have a lot of very talented "non"-members in the FOT.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613