fot

[Fot] TR4 Clutch Pressure Plate Question

Subject: [Fot] TR4 Clutch Pressure Plate Question
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:13:38 -0500
Steve,

We have been running Spec clutches and pressure plates for 2 seasons, this will
be our third.  We are very happy with them.  The product and the customer
support has been great.  I really like being able to order individual pieces.
We keep a spare clutch disc around all the time.

Note, if you have never run a heavier pressure plate in your car, you may find
that you have to make some adjustments to your hydraulic system to support the
heavy pressure plate pressure.  That is not unique to Spec.  That would apply
all of the heavier pressure plates.

Spec actually has staff that know exactly what a Triumph is.  They have been
making a TR set-up for years.  Tye are helpful.

Paul Ricco
62 TR4