fot

[Fot] GT6 Mk I engine available

Subject: [Fot] GT6 Mk I engine available
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:53:21 -0400
I have a complete, clean Mk I engine that I picked up as part of a package,
taking up room in my garage.   Engine has manifolds, fuel pump, etc still on
it.  These have a different head and smaller head studs than the later engines,
so there?s very little that is interchangeable with the motors most of us race
with.

I?m just north of Philadelphia, can deliver to Summit Point in May, or with
some arm-twisting and a case of good beer, maybe to the Kastner Cup.

Any takers?