fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Airport Rides

Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Airport Rides
From: kknight at klaenv.com (Kenneth Knight)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:34:11 -0700
Happy Sunday FOT

I am towing from Las Vegas with my RV/Trailer to the Kastner Cup in June.
We will have no street car.  Coming along with me for the trip out is a good
friend and my English mechanic Julian Burns.  Arriving Friday June 16th mid
day at the Milwaukie airport is a fellow VARA Spitfire racer Jerry Davis.
He will be my co pilot back to Nevada.

Is there anyone coming to the track Friday that could give Jerry a ride?

On Sunday afternoon or Monday (very early) Julian needs a ride back to
Milwaukie to catch a noon SWA flight back to LA.  Anyone going that
direction?  He could go Sunday and stay in a hotel close to the airport.

We have checked into rental cars but we are caught in one way charges and no
insurance coverage if we just do a handoff.  We would sure appreciate any
help and can repay kindness with cold beer.

Thanks,  Ken