fot

Re: [Fot] practice race at Sonoma for 2016 KCup

To: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] practice race at Sonoma for 2016 KCup
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 17:13:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net>, "Belfer, Steve" <steve@artwithcars.com>
Dave: I took a look @ the CSRG rules & I think I can safely say none of the
East coast or mid west TR with which I am familiar would pass.  Most, if not
all, of our cars are prepared to 1972 SCCA specs as modified under SVRA rules.
Perhaps an inquiry to the CSRG authorities should be made before some of us
spend time to see if it is possible to make the trip?

Sent from my iPhone

Hello Friends,
Steve Belfer and his TR3 are coming up from SoCal to race with me at this
year's Charity Challenge at Sonoma.  There should be a few other Triumphs there
as well.
This is the last event at Sonoma before the springtime Kastner Cup Race and a
great weekend to get a practice race in.  In case anyone is interested, there
is plenty of time to join in and register for this event.

CSRG has relaxed their strict vintage rules and guidelines a bit, so I think
they would welcome anyone to join in.  Just go to their website for further
information.

The Charity Challenge is CSRG's premier event and growing in popularity for
racers and spectating.  Lunchtime charity drives are a blast for spectators and
terrific for the Speedway Charity Fund.

Come join the fun.

Dave H.
831-234-4928