fot

[Fot] new member

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] new member
From: kkjjk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 21:57:31 -0400

------=_Part_2410_1183668689.1434592651501

Hi, all-  I would like to nominate my son, Jeffrey De Pol, as a member of FOT.
He was my crew man in my rookie session at the Jefferson 500, and I could not
have done it without him (and the many fine people whom helped us out with
advice and support).  He is a great "kid" (26), mostly self taught, and most
importantly of all is crazy enough to own several Triumphs in various states of
confusion.  Thanks for your consideration.-- Jay De Pol (#84 GT6).
------=_Part_2410_1183668689.1434592651501

size="2">Hi, all- &nbsp;I would like to nominate my son, Jeffrey De Pol, as a
member of FOT. &nbsp;He was my crew man in my rookie session at the Jefferson
500, and I could not have done it without him (and the many fine people whom
helped us out with advice and support). &nbsp;He is a great "kid" (26), mostly
self taught, and most importantly of all is crazy enough to own several
Triumphs in various states of confusion. &nbsp;Thanks for your consideration.--
Jay De Pol (#84 GT6).</font></font>
------=_Part_2410_1183668689.1434592651501--

--===============8353635016674343963==

fot@autox.team.net