fot

Re: [Fot] Tire clearance

To: <malaboge@aol.com>, <fmccjr@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tire clearance
From: Craig Leinicke <craigl@leinickegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 08:54:20 -0600
Hello,
With regard to John Holsenback, I raced with and against him in several Mid
West Division E Production races. Is John still around? I do remember the
Lake Afton Gran Prix in 1983 and that we were both on the podium but can't
remember who was second and third. Somewhere I have some photos of John, his
car #67 and my TR-3 #83. I also ran a set of John's flared fenders on my
car.
If you don't have a use for those big flares, I might be interested.
Best of luck with the car... It was plenty fast back in the day.
Craig Leinicke
Ellisville, MO
TR7 TR8