fot

Re: [Fot] Crankcase Venting

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crankcase Venting
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 00:03:33 +0100
I destroyed 3 valves in short time.
Then I made my own valve design which seem to last.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PuuLY_iCrug/UESoEDxFTnI/AAAAAAAABZo/xFLZr
p-IiCg/s983/Saarbr%C3%BCcken-20120828-00175.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fEQ_hpneNe0/UESoNk8sIEI/AAAAAAAABZw/xlwAk
ULsBvQ/s983/Kleinblittersdorf-20120828-00176.jpg

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----