fot

[Fot] Just saw a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic Motorsports Article. The

To: Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com, jason@multivintage.com
Subject: [Fot] Just saw a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic Motorsports Article. The KASTNER CUP at The Mitty 2012
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:55 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
and many are recognizable.......plus please note one of the grid girls.

Classic Motorsports orchestrated the big fanfare at the STARTING GRID at THE
MITTY.....with on site interviews of drivers and organizers. The CLASSIC
MOTORSPORTS GRID GIRLS were a nice touch.......Kas and I almost missed
it.....curious, we came out of our perch on the hill and rode the golf car in.
No one had told us.   A failure to communicate. But it went well.

I'd like to see us do this at Road America for KCUP 2013.  It will require
some additional organization, that would include the FOT, VSCDA, and
RA......John Houlton, Mike Korneli, and I will discuss and see where it goes.
It's a nice feature. We will likely go directly to the podium for awarding of
the Kastner Cup....Kas and I have discussed MARQUE AWARDS, and I would like to
proceed with that idea.

Joe Alexander

Subject: [Fot] Just saw Jason and a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic Motorsports
Article.