fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump
From: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:18:29 -0500
Back when I was in the diesel engine business and before, as far as I know
before accusump, CAT came up with a prelub starter. it had a position on the
ignition for prelub and then to start the engine. To start you would turn to
position 1 and run the prelub pump then continue to start. At the time it
seemed like a good idea and worked well.