fot

[Fot] VTR's TVT MAGAZINE.....ISSUE #121 FOT Classic Motor Sports

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VTR's TVT MAGAZINE.....ISSUE #121 FOT Classic Motor Sports
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:47:23 -0400
FOT

We are going to have a presence in the next TVT magazine issue as it relates
to the Kastner Cup.

I'd like to submit the names and cars of those that intend to race that
weekend.

name    car   state

I will also submit to Classic Motorsports as Tim has published the names in
the past.

Sam's appearance is a news item as well.

I still have not heard from several folks that I think are going to be
running

Joe
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com