fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen FOT Poster...The VTR Steps Up

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen FOT Poster...The VTR Steps Up
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:38:00 EDT
FOT,

At Mid-Ohio, Kent Howard put together a very nice 11.5 X 17 Poster with a
collage of Historic Triumphs.  Somebody organized a DRIVER SIGNING, along with
Kas' autograph. This is a nice size for framing...so I did, proudly.

Watkins Glen begs for this feature.  VTR has stepped up to the plate. The
plan is to assemble another collage of Historic Triumphs. Hopefully featuring
the
actual cars in attendance at the Glen.

Firefly Studios    <http://www.fireflystudios.com/>  of Detroit Michigan, is
organizing the design of the poster....Blake Discher may be asking for some
picture submittals.

The intention is to make these available to Vintage Triumph Members and
Driver/Entrants. Some will be sold at a modest price to recover expenses of
production.

We will likely do what we did at Mid-Ohio....place the posters on a table set
aside for the DRIVERS, so that everyone can stop by during the weekend and
put your autograph on about 40 posters or more.  Kas has volunteered to do so.
We may have a few special guests do this, as well. Several names come to mind.
(Write small!)

It becomes a real keeper. I think one of the ISOA guys has volunteered to do
the printing....on a very nice stock. (ISOA tends to be at the center of
things...so does WPTA)

I hope to meet with Firefly Studios in Detroit this week to discuss that
project and perhaps another one we are working on.

And so it goes.....

Joe Alexander

Oh ya:   If you need some special photography done or your Corporate Annual
Report, check out      http://www.fireflystudios.com/

   </HTML>