fot

Re: [FOT] Total Seal Rings

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Total Seal Rings
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:11:52 -0500
I used them in the next to last rebuild of my motor.  I would have
used them again, but had a set of Deves rings on the shelf.  I don't
remember which ring land I had them in - whatever the instructions
told me to do.  I seem to remember them being in the 2nd land, but
could be wrong.

The rings were fine, but I burned some valves so had to rebuild
again.  I guess 35 degrees advance is too much in a wet liner TR.  :)

They were the hot ticket in FV and FF - the extra couple of HP were
pure gold in those classes.

- Tony