fot

Road racing in New Mexico

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road racing in New Mexico
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:29:18 -0600
Our local road racing club, Southwest Motorsports, of Albuquerque, New
Mexico has two interesting road racing events cuming up in a few weeks. I
invite any FOT members that would like to have some road racing fun at a
wonderful facility, Sandia Motorsports Park, to think about attending. These
events are held on our 1.65 mile, 14 corner road course.
The dates are September 11-12 and again on October 9-10.
Interested parties can get more details at web site: www.swms.org
I'd like to see more Triumphs at our races.
The MGs and Healeys are not giving me much competition.

Thanks
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, NM