fot

"'Tis al ill wind (rain) that blows no ship some good."

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: "'Tis al ill wind (rain) that blows no ship some good."
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:57:38 -0400
HSR held the Walter Mitty at Road Atlanta this past weekend. Pretty big
turnout, about 350 cars.

It rained off and on every day so the fast guys had to slow down a pretty
good bit.

Hence we garnered a first place in the enduro and a second (behind a Lotus
Super Seven) in the 8 lap sprint race and sang, "Let it rain, brother, let
it rain," all the way home.

For vendors dependant on healthy crowds, I bet it was an ill wind. Sorry,
Ted, but it was still a pleasure to pass a little time with you. You bring a
lot of charisma to the track with you.

Richard Taylor