fot

No LBC content - War Stories Show

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC content - War Stories Show
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:03:32 -0500
Apologies for the non-LBC content...but just
a little family bragging...my son Sean is the editor for
both the audio and video of the following:

Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 7:39 AM
Subject: War Stories Show

  Hey,

      Just wanted to let you all know that a show that I edited will

  be airing on Sunday, March 22.  It's called Angels in the

  Battlefield, about medics and corpsman in the armed forces.

  It will air tonight on Fox News Channel at 8pm EST.

  Here's a link the the website about the

  show: http://www.foxnews.com/warstories/index.html

  Hope you all can see it, I'm actually pleased with this one.  J

  Sean Sohl

If you have seen the War Stories "Battle of Britain" show
or the one on the 10th Mountain Division, he edited
both of those also.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl