fot

Re: Cold Air Boxes

To: emanteno@attglobal.net, ryoung@navcomtech.com, Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cold Air Boxes
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:09:32 EST
In a message dated 1/16/04 8:11:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
emanteno@attglobal.net writes:

<< They DO exist. I bought mine from Joe Curto (NFI). In my case, I run the
 vent hoses out of the engine compartment of the TR4 so that if a float
 sticks, the fuel will dump on the ground, not the header.

I did the same thing after a float stuck, dumped fuel onto the exhaust
manifold, and set the car on fire.  In another effort to correct this
possibility, I
went to the Gross Jet setup, which uses two ball bearings in place of the
needle.  Now I occasionally hear that that is also a bad setup.  Any input?