fot

Re: Displacement testing and 89 mm liners

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: Displacement testing and 89 mm liners
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:35:58 -0600
Venolia makes pistons to order, so all you have to do is call them and
give them the dimensions you want. They are made of billet aluminum and
appear to be of pretty good quality, not to mention reasonable in
price.  I have had nothing but Venolias in Tristan, and am very
satisfied with them.

http://www.venolia.com/

Super Stock pistons
Venolia's super stock pistons are the result of concentrated research
and development by Venolia engineers. They have successfully produced
and track-tested the most reliable pistons available. They have special
lightweight forgings, forged from billet bar stock to provide maximum
strength with a minimum of weight. The piston design resists skirt
distortion and maintains proper ring seal.

High Performance Pistons (Brackets, Street Machines, Street Blown,
Nitrous Oxide)
Large Horsepower increases require extra-heavy-duty pistons that perform
under extreme load conditions, but remain lightweight. Venolia pistons
are made from billet bar stock for maximum strength and reliability.

Pro-Stock Pistons
Venolia's exclusive designed pistons are forged from Alcoa's 2618 alloy
that enables pistons to keep their shape under extreme pressures and
high RPM's. The result is proper ring seal and high heat transfer plus
greatly reduced cylinder wall failure.

Tractor Pullers
More top fuel and funny car drag racers choose Venolia pistons. In
tractor pulls, the loads are even greater. You need pistons that will
hold their shape under severe pressures.

Marine
Experienced boat racers have come to know that Venolia rules the waves.
No matter what kind of marine engine application, the chances are good
that Venolia already makes a piston for it. Marathon, off-shore, circle,
ski and drag. Venolia insures endurance in the marine field.

Have a great night!
Susan     :)