fot

Sad News

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad News
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:56:35 -0700
July 24th Ray Henderson, experimental engineer for many many years at the
Triumph factory, died of a stroke. Most will not know Ray, but believe me he
knew of all of you.  He was always so interested in the doings of the USA
Triumph racers and so appreciative of their efforts.

Ray was instrumental in the development and progress of the Competition
Department and through him we profited by several rear axle ratios such as the
4.3  and the  4.55  and special camshaft castings and most of all
understanding and interest  in our endeavors. He ran the teams at Le Mans I
will always remember his comments on our racing successes in the USA, " how
bloody wonderful".

The best and our heartfelt condolences to his wife Joan.