fot

Relays, was : fuel system questions

To: "Friends Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Relays, was : fuel system questions
From: "fredd" <fal@knology.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:56:51 -0800
Teri Ann,

You might try a younger Land Rover product, like a 93 - 95 Range Rover
classic, to learn the joy of dealing with useless relays.
The relays that I put in for headlights, extra lights, winch, ARB compressor
and lockers, etc, never give me a problem.
It's the countless questionable quality relays that Solihull put in that are
a nightmare at times.

Regards,
fredd