fot

Re: 300 plus horsepower in a TR?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 300 plus horsepower in a TR?
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:48:47 -0700
My Brother-in-law who lives in Simi Valley and works down in LA (he does
computer simulation/animation on shows like Frasier, etc... he also worked
on a few Seinfeld episodes when it was on (for example remember when
Kramer's head was on a Turkey? It is amazing how much computer
simulation/animation is on those shows!) converted his TR-7 Coupe to a fuel
injected Rover 4.8 liter V8 last year and he passed inspection.

He did the install himself and it looks fantastic.