fot

Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:17:02 -0500
Thanks Robert I hope you have recieved more than the 6 public responses i
have read, considering yours eforts this far. I would prefer wheel to wheel
At this point its not an option. but time trials make me nervouse and there
is nothing more frustrating to hang back and not be able to make an easy and
safe pass.so you can enjoy the moment and keep the adraline up.I think all
response's should be kept public so we know who's thinking what---- Can we
put togeather 30  Vintage and SCCA prep. cars for a run .  I can give a $ 3k
plus plus, paint, Job all the  running room they need,there level of
prep.and cost deserve it. Hot shoes on sliks are just gonna have to cool it
== a little ++++++ I like an Aditional $100.00  entry fee. A pre selected  5
member (drivers ) comitty.  The 3K goes to the guy's that lost some paint in
the event   This is a pandoras box of  paramiters,  a vertual  black hole of
negotiations. But how better way to get to know the guy running next to you.
The ential randomity of the opinions is exciting to me. But I am new at this
and perhaps the pressident is old and never worked any way. Today I will
commit  to a couple of autocross slots.  Of course that means I wanna run
twice. I want to keep the ball rolling on Bob's and others efforts this far
to bring us togeather   --there is a lot of running between Aprial and
August and hopefully I am in one piece and can make the event. This is non
refundable  and I think this may be what will hold many of us back from the
commit ment   Its been my exp. to be able to regester for an event( SCCA) a
week before with no $$ penalty.  If wheel to wheel is what you want nows the
time to say so  I  vote for wheel to wheel .          thanks    rob