fot

Re: blatant etc

To: "Justin" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: blatant etc
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:58:35 -0600
Private reply....

What I do peddling Formula V Traction Treatment -- I never put up a note
saying "Hey, remember everyone, I have this marvelous tire goop." What I DO
do is, whenever anyone poses a question about tires that go hard while still
having good tread left, I jump all over those. I will always answer such
queries. I also phrase it that I am trying to peddle him something, and so
should read my reply in that light if he wishes.

Of course, I get those opportunities much more often on the autox and W2W
lists. Which of course is also more my prime market than is FOT.

So any time someone posts about leaky gaskets, that's your cue! Or maybe
just leaky LBCs in general!  :-)

--Rocky