fot

Re: Lifter Hardness

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lifter Hardness
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:05:16 -0400
Hi I did not bother to read all of this thread as yet but you may want to
get in touch with FGRRacing@aol.com he has a cryo treatment for intire
motors he ran a mg(cryo) motor 40 events, and still going  The car is a
rental with several drivers banging around with it > schools to . He may
just toss a couple in the next run to get the job.then you could re test I
think he does a motor for about $600.00     rob