fot

Mid-Ohio results posted

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio results posted
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:52:44 -0400
As promised, the results for the Mid-Ohio All Triumphs race are posted.
Click the link from here, the Mid-Ohio home page.

http://www.fot-racing.com/Midohio2002/MOhome.htm

Sorry for the long load times for you guys still on dial-up connections, I
made teh images as small as I could and still be readable. It is tough
starting from copies of faxes!

I have the All-Triumph race grid, and will be posting that as well. I
thought I had the Group 1, 3 and 8 sheets as well, but can't put my hands
on them at the moment. If someone has them, could you scan them and email
them to me? Thanks!