fot

Re: rumours, etc

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@q1.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rumours, etc
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:55:12 -0700
Just for clarity, Dick Gilmartin was one of the FOUNDERS  (partner ) with B.
Tullius. He also drove the Sebring/Lemans Spitfire for me and in the TR-4
team with Mike Rothchild in 1966 (finished 2nd)

The winner of the class at Sebring in 1966 in the TR-4 was Steve Froines and
Bill Pendleton.  Steve was also National Champion in a TR-4, 1965, Steve was
in attendance at MidOhio and both of his TR-4's were also there racing.