fot

RE: But Triumph related, Re: No lbc but read anyway!!!

To: "'fredd'" <fal@hiwaay.net>, "T.R. Householder"
Subject: RE: But Triumph related, Re: No lbc but read anyway!!!
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:00:56 -0700
Sure sounds like one to me.

The Enfield Bullets are paragons of reliability, you should have no
problems with it. They've been building it for more than fifty years in
virtually the exact same way--they ought to have it down by now.

Congrats on the Triumph. They are very nice looking rides. Must be spring
fever. I've recently added one of Kenny Dreers Norton 880 Sprints to my
stable. An outrageous bike that's  very hard to stay off of.

I think my midlife crisis has been on a steady burn for 20 years. Either
that or I never grew up.