fot

FOT Mid-Ohio Fund

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Mid-Ohio Fund
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:39:23 EST
Friends of Triumph

My computer has been waiting for a part for almost two weeks....e-mail has
been sparse for me. Just a few words for the moment on a borrowed computer.

A few of us have been working on some plans to enhance the weekend for the
FOT and other Friends.

A catered affair on Friday night is one of them. I would like to invite ALL
Triumph attendees to this this fete. (Even if we have to charge a little for
the non-drivers and crew)

Another is a social tent for gathering, including rolls and coffee in the
morning. This, of course costs money.

*SVRA is providing some cash.
*One FOT is giving the net proceeds from the sale of some videos
*One VTR group is offering up to $300 cash
*One FOT offered to coordinate some special Mid_ohio shirts at some cost that
might yield some small amount of profit.
*There might be some sales of FOT patches that could yield some small amount
of profit donated to this fund.
*A significant magazine publisher is considering some level of sponsorship.

I am also soliciting for driver favors, such as comped magazine
subscriptions. And more.

I AM NOT GOING TO MOUNT A CAMPAIGN FOR FUNDS....but if you, as individuals or
groups, wish to do your own campaign or contribution, I will be opening an
account to work from. I wanted someone else to do this, but got no volunteers)

If someone would like to donate some funds in memory of a fallen TR
enthusiast, in your name, or in the name of your company...or just in the
name of your company, I would accept them and try to give due and sufficient
credit.

If there are any monies left over, we can plan to let this money accrue to
another noteworthy FOT project.

I do not like to solicit or coordinate funds. Do not provide any unless it is
something you really want to do. This event will be successful regardless of
any money we throw at it.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander
1710 Cherry Lane