fot

MidOhio 2002 - Non-SVRA Eligible Triumphs - Potential

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: MidOhio 2002 - Non-SVRA Eligible Triumphs - Potential
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:40:53 EDT
FOTers

    There has been discussions about the opportunities for non-SVRA eligible
Triumphs having an opportunity to participate in the MidOhio event. A letter
outlining which cars are SVRA eligible is on the website
http://www.FOT-racing.org.

    The possibility exists for an all Triumph race on Thursday test day
before the formal SVRA event program is undertaken for those of you that have
non-eligible SVRA Triumph racers. That would mean all of us FOTers could go
together in one race. (We have not explore whether testing could be expanded
to Wednesday to provide more seat time to the non-SVRA eleigible).

    I am therefore opening for discussion whether  FOTers interested in an
"open" FOT race at the end of the Thursday test day?  Whether there are
racers interested in testing on Wednesday? (Basically that means the current
SCCA cars and others could be on display for the remainder of the weekend)

Cary