fot

Re: Lime Rock

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:26:35 -0400
       Paul was at our Nat. at Mid/O last month ...starting around 12 - 14
and ending around that,  in a field of 40+  cars.   He also went out in the
DRIVING rain for practice and crashed.  Now I don't fell as bad about my
miss-adventure in trying to find the Perfect wet line and crashing between
#1 & #2.   The difference was Paul had a new front clip in the trailer ...I
had 200 POP Rivets and 100 ft of Carmine racers tape.
            DW