fot

Possible road trip?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Possible road trip?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:44:12 -0700 (MST)
Well, the '74 TR6 I had on ebay sold to a fellow in Orange County, California.
I do have some relatives there, it may be worth delivering the car myself.
I'd hate to come back with an empty trailer though.  Of course, getting rid of
the 6 is part of the plan to *reduce* the number of unfinished projects I have
laying around in limbo.  So if anyone knew of a GT6 Mark 3 project car that
I could pick up along the way back, I wouldn't have any interest at all, nope,
not me.  An F Prepared autocrosser is not on the list of things I want to do
in the near future.

Actually, one of the California relations is a niece who at one time bought
an Izusu Impulse RS.  A little black coupe with all wheel drive, "Handling
by Lotus" badges on the side, a nice little turbo 4 banger.  She's been trying
to get rid of it, and when I talked to her recently, she still had it.  Hmm....

mjb.