fot

Re: Unknown race car TR250

To: "Carsten Conrads" <carco@t-online.de>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Unknown race car TR250
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:54:41 -0700
Yes, I had probably the ONLY 5 speed gearbox for the Triumph but I have no
idea what happened to it.  -We replaced the body from our TR-250. with a
TR-6 to save time and I gave the complete TR-250 body away to another
fellow. So the body might have been mine as the roll bar does look like my
system.