fot

The questions three.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: The questions three.
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:24:10 -0500
Afternoon FOT,
    I have three quick questions seeking to be answered by those who may
have information that is by present experience.

1).  Sources/recommendations for 4/2/1 headers to fit a 1500.

2).  Recommended tire sizes for a spit 1500 in autox with already fitted
with tr7 wheels.  I run 185/60/13 currently and was wondering if 205's are
feasible on the rear of the car without modification of rear suspension
pieces and parts.

3).  Front spring recommendations.  I have done the math suggesting several
spring rates, depending on what wheel rate I finally decide upon.  I have
been told that a wheel rate of about 125-135 would be good for R-compound
DOT tires.  This would be about a 350 lbs/in spring rate by the math.  I was
wondering if anyone had any experience, advice on what would be the best set
up for autox with Spax single adjustable shocks all  around currently.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Jim Libecco