fot

Assistance needed please/Missouri area

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Assistance needed please/Missouri area
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:58:48 -0500
Is there any member of FOT or person who would know what he was looking at
if he/she were to inspect a Triumph, that lives in the proximity of
Washington, Missouri? There is a fellow by the name of Denny Wilson who is
a racer of a formitable Triumph  past history. He raced a former Kasner
TR-6 in SCCA for a number of years. In any case, I am considering
"relieving" him of a couple of his cars and need a set of eyes. Certainly
willing to cover any expenses and a half dozen pints of Guiness.
I have listed his address below if it helps in establishing where he is.
WILSON MOTOR COMPANY
679 International Avenue
Washington, Missouri 63090
Phone:  314-239-6781