fot

Magazine article

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magazine article
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:05:51 -0600
I can't be the first to have noticed these - please delete if it's old news:

The current issue (Oct/Nov) of British Cars magazine has a relatively
extensive Burt Levy article on the Mid-Ohio TR/MG clash, with photos
(including one of our own, the now-famous-in-the-UK Don Brick). Check it
out.

The current issue of the Triumph magazine has several interesting letters to
(and replies from) the editor, dealing with the British Motor Heritage
Trust, the 40th anniversary of the Herald, and other spicy bits. Look for
the letter from our own John McCartney.

One of the other UK publications (Practical Classics?) is running a series
on TR4 restoration.

Jim Hill