fot

Weekend racing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekend racing
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:56:01 -0600 (MDT)
Nice to hear about events with oodles of cars and some great racing.  Me,
I'm looking forward to the weekend of the 25th and 26th, when I'll be out
at Wendover with Intermountain Vintage Racing.  You know, the struggling
little "run what ya brung" club that's been trying to get more than half
a dozen cars in the grid all summer.  With this event being our last one of
the season, maybe even the last one ever, we might have a pretty good turnout.
We shall see.

Too bad some certain Triumph drivers planning a cross country jaunt can't be
here for this race!

mjb.