fot

Re: Spit racer wanted

To: rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: Spit racer wanted
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:48:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/99 12:03:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu writes:

<< Really???  Here I thought it was the beginning - cool, I should
 be able to make it then. >>

I sure hope so... what with Mark, Andy, Irv and lots of others already
committed to come, it'd be a shame for you to miss it.  We're wanting to
highlight the Triumph racers, so we're making a special effort to attract
FOTers to show their racecars and even run them in the airport autocross as a
special treat for the non-racers to see (and especially hear).

See ya in Lake City..
Don