fot

Re: Strombergs

To: Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Strombergs
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:26:34 EST
I am feeling somewhat vindicated after seven years of abuse...."why are you
running that Stromberg junk, instead of S.U.s?"

I have more than a few years where I took the carbs off of the car, hung them
up on the wall, then returned them in the spring without touching them other
than checking balance. One less thing to fuss with.

Thanks Paul,

Joe