fot

Spit Suspension

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Suspension
From: Malaboge <Malaboge@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 22:50:13 EDT
Fellow wrench weilders-

say that three times in a hurry...

Is there anyone on the list who has ever done the "Formula Ford rear
suspension grafted onto a Spitfire" ? Back about the time I hung up my helmet,
this was beginning to be a popular, albeit rule bending, option. At the time I
wasn't racing that type-o-TR, so I didn't pay alot of attention, now of course
when I need further details, all I get are blank stares. Is there anyone on
the list, or anyone who knows somwbody, who has a neighbor, who's second
cousin..well you get the idea, has ever seen one of these setups ?

Love to chat about it with someone...
      Nick in Nor Cal