fot

Patches/Decals, VTR Mtg, Axles, Pistons

To: "'JHOUATHOME'" <JHOUATHOME@AOL.COM>
Subject: Patches/Decals, VTR Mtg, Axles, Pistons
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:25:21 -0600
John Houlton,

I was about to call you. I think you have been blowing your e-mail off.

Thanks for registering for your patches and decals. We are up to a 90
patch forecast out of a 100 and 175 decals out of 250.

I think we still plan to meet Sherlock's Home at about 1:00PM on
Saturday the 31st. Of course you should be there.

We have a lot to talk about. BRIC & VTR are looking good. I think we
will have a good time at BRIC, gathered at the South Paddock, and I
think we will add some value and excitement at VTR in Hudson.

Have you crossed paths with Doug Karon with the Ambro? It would be
unfortunate to have the car that close  to Hudson and not have it at
VTR.

Chip Bond reports that he is close to delivery on the custom TR axles
and will be looking for a check shortly. He & Jack did good on this
project. The synergy of Amici Triumphi at work. I have Chip's e-mail
address if you need it.

Bring one of your new pistons. I dont think that your piston project was
widely known and I suspect that there will be some interest in the
future.