[Roadsters] Datsuns at the Nissan Heritage Collection

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsuns at the Nissan Heritage Collection
From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 10:19:50 -0700

--00000000000054294e05c37b35c6

Earlier in May we were invited to Nissan Headquarters in Nashville, TN to
get up close and personal with the new Z Proto. Our visit also included a
tour of the Heritage Collection. Lots of cool Nissans/Datsuns from the
past, enjoy our report!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/05/28/automotive-history/z-car-garage-visits-nissan-headquarters-to-spend-time-with-the-z-proto.html

The folks running the collection just scored a bunch of high-windshield
2000s from a barn. All in need of restoration:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5004-1536x1152.jpeg

dquarters-to-spend-time-with-the-z-proto.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/202=
1/05/28/automotive-history/z-car-garage-visits-nissan-headquarters-to-spend=
>The folks running the collection just scored a bunch of high-windshield 20=
00s from a barn. All in need of restoration:</div><div><a href=3D"https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5004-1536x1152.jpeg">https:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5004-1536x1152.jpeg</a><br=

--00000000000054294e05c37b35c6--