[Roadsters] Electrical question

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Electrical question
From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:03:34 -0700
Not a roadster-specific question, but related to vintage vehicles (my '72
Yamaha): Any tips on tracking down the cause of a battery draining down near
flat after a couple of days of sitting? New(ish) wet-cell battery, just topped
up the acid this Friday, charged it up. On Saturday the bike started, ran fine
(after I cleaned a couple of fouled spark plugs â?? two-strokes, you gotta love
'em), but went to try it again this evening and it barely lights the neutral
light.

Gary McCormick
'70 Datsun Roadster
SRL311-13291