[Roadsters] Oil pressure sender broken off

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Oil pressure sender broken off
From: Charles Hubbard via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 19:45:30 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I broke the brass fitting for my oil pressure gauge off in the block while
trying to remove it.  I just tried heating it with my torch and using an easy
out.  It's not coming out easy and I'm afraid of breaking the easy out in the
hole.  I don't want to drill it out because of the shavings.  Any suggestions?

Charlie Hubbard
HUBCO Communications, Inc.
Charlie@hubco.com
W: 469.293.3081